Monday, October 27, 2008

Smart Alec

Mathias can be such a smart alec sometimes. The other day when I was making his birthday cake, Mathias was drumming on the kitchen table with some wood dowels that I was using for the arms and legs of his cake. I asked him to stop drumming on the table because I didn't want him to scratch or ding the finish. Mathias looked at me, stopped drumming ON the table and started drumming UNDER the table with a huge grin on his face.

3 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

That story cracks me up, a typical little kid I guess. Also wow, the cake is awesome. Way to go. It looks like you are pregnant from the babystrology thing. Congratulations, when are you due and what are you having?
Thanks for leaving a comment, your blog is really cute! THis is such a fun way to keep intouch.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I was just laughing at your comment about dead animal heads, it has taken a lot of getting use to. Well I think you only have 2 days until you find out the gender. Have fun, that is always one of my favorite days.

Melanie said...

I love the little things kids do! They always keep me laughing!