Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag. Sweet 8

Eight TV shows I like to watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. America's Funniest Videos
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. House
6. Bones
7. Fringe
8. Supernatural

Eight things that happened yesterday:

1. I was able to keep chocolate milk down for the first time in months. Yeah!!! :)
2. Played with Mathias.
3. Washed the kitchen rugs.
4. I mopped the kitchen floor.
5. I did the dishes--a miracle in itself.
6. Mathias and I went shopping for his birthday.
7. Heated up leftover lasagna for dinner.
8. Finished reorganizing the baking cabinet with new bins.

Eight favorite places to eat:

1. Bajio's
2. Carl's Jr.
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Olive Garden
5. Applebees
6. Taco Bell
7. Chick-Fil-A
8. Tony Romas--I wish they were still in business.

Eight things I am looking forward to:

1. Finding out the gender of our baby.
2. Holding my new baby.
3. Mathias's birthday party. He is so excited for cake!
4. Not being pregnant anymore.
5. Brian getting home from work.
6. Going to the mall to find Sunday clothes for Mathias.
7. Thanksgiving
8. Taking Mathias Trick or Treating.

Eight people I have tagged:

1-8. Anyone who wants to play too!

No comments: