We bought Mathias some new fish over the weekend and he still loves to watch them. We bought four guppies and three ghost shrimp to keep the bottom clean. So far, so good. I hope these fish live longer than the goldfish.
I use scrapblog.com for the header and then for my template i just edit the HMTL code with images i have uploaded into photobucket.com. If you need help let me know!
Well, we have had a couple of fatalities with the fish. One of the guppies died and also one of the ghost shrimp. The rest seem to be doing well.....knock on wood. :)
3 comments:
I am glad you got more fish! I just hope they last longer for you!
I use scrapblog.com for the header and then for my template i just edit the HMTL code with images i have uploaded into photobucket.com. If you need help let me know!
Well, we have had a couple of fatalities with the fish. One of the guppies died and also one of the ghost shrimp. The rest seem to be doing well.....knock on wood. :)
Post a Comment