Monday, December 05, 2011

Mathias Turns 5!!!


Mathias finally turned 5 on October 30, 2011.  Five has been a long awaited birthday by Mathias and he was so excited when the day finally came.  He had a superhero birthday party with his friends complete with a Spiderman pinata and a Captain America birthday cake.  Like usual, I made the cake, and at Mathias's request, it had fresh raspberries from the garden in side.  It turned out really well if I don't say so myself.




Getting ready to blow out all 5 candles with his friends watching.


Opening presents.


On Mathias's actual birthday we had his favorite dinner, chicken and rice.  I also got out our "You are special today" plate for the birthday boy.  This is the first time we have used it since we got it as a wedding gift 10 years ago.  My mom had a plate just like this one and it was always used on birthdays.


Ashley enjoying some real food that isn't from a jar.


Silly kids.


Happy Birthday Mathias!




They are so cute!


Ashley


Nickolas



Mathias

No comments: