Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ashley, 11 Weeks Old

Ashley was 11 weeks old yesterday. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is a happy baby and only cries when there's a problem (hungry, needs a diaper change or her brothers are mauling her.) She continues to sleep well at night usually only waking up once and she still loves to snuggle.

I know I'm biased, but I think she is beautiful.


Ashley's a great eater (notice the double chin) and food aggressive which I find funny. She's also starting to get excited when she realizes she's about to be fed.

Ashley is getting close to laughing too. She is such a sweet baby and I love her so much.

2 comments:

Grace said...

She is such a beautiful baby! And so good. And I love her outfit :)

Lindsay said...

Thanks! Her outfit is one of my favorites. Thanks for giving it to her. :)