
Brian has been busy using the saw he got for Father's day. His first project was the sandbox then he built some shelves in the garage. This is his latest project, a chair and bench for the front deck. I still need to do my part and make the cushions to go on them.
4 comments:
What a handy man! The looks really good! Update us when you do your part! I would love to see the finished project!
Will do. The fabric and foam have been sitting in the living room since monday...I just need to find the motivation to do it.
Brian got tired of waiting for me to sew the cushons and started on them yesterday. I'll still post pictures of the finished product. :)
Brian told me about the benches. They look nice! And I like the doors on the sandbox. Good thinking.
Post a Comment