Making Nickolas's cakes turned out to be quite the fiasco.

The boys were glued to the oven when the cake first started baking. Nickolas kept looking, laughing and pointing at the bear in the oven.

He just figured this out.


Mathias had been asking me for cake all day and kept hearing the answer, "No!" He couldn't stand it anymore and took the first chance he could to get some cake. I went upstairs to get Nickolas from his nap and came down to find Mathias sitting at the table eating off the head of Nickolas's cake.

I didn't put the clamps on the cake mold in the correct location and half of the batter ended up leaking out giving me only half of a bear. Luckily I put foil on the cookie sheet holding the cake pan. So, after a quick trip to the store for more cake mix and a late night I was able to get the cakes baked and decorated.
No comments:
Post a Comment