Saturday, June 13, 2009

We're Homeowners!!!

We finally did it! We finanlly bought a house and we are so excited to move in next week. Thanks, Brian for all of your hardwork so that we can have a home.
More pictures to follow. :)

3 comments:

toddnjoelle said...

Congradulations on the house. I will send that recipe to you. It is just something she typed up, so it may take me a few days to get to typing it on the computer. It has her cute little comments on it too. Anyway I will send it to you this week I promise.
Joelle

toddnjoelle said...

I emailed the bread recipe to you last night, but I'm not sure how current the address is. I emailed it to some address that was on one of grandpa's emails from a longtime ago. Anyway if you still have the same email that's great otherwise you can call me or email me if you have those items. I don't know how comfortable you are posting your personal info on your blog, but I don't usually like to. Anyway let me know.
Joelle

Sheena said...

What a cute house!! I want to see more pix!