Nickolas is starting to be more alert and he makes a lot of funny faces when he is awake. He still loves to be snuggled and is starting to smile a little bit.
What cute pictures! Nickolas is so cute. It's crazy how fast time goes by with your second baby isn't it? Did you find a house in Montana? Hope you're doing well!
Thanks! I know what you mean about time flying. I can't believe Nickolas is almost 6 weeks old.
No luck yet on a house. Everything in Montana is tiny, no yard or basement and expensive. Which we can't quite figure out why when Montana is such a big state. Hopefully our realtor can find us something we like soon. We were going to make an offer on a really nice house but it sold before we could get to it.
2 comments:
What cute pictures! Nickolas is so cute. It's crazy how fast time goes by with your second baby isn't it? Did you find a house in Montana? Hope you're doing well!
Thanks! I know what you mean about time flying. I can't believe Nickolas is almost 6 weeks old.
No luck yet on a house. Everything in Montana is tiny, no yard or basement and expensive. Which we can't quite figure out why when Montana is such a big state. Hopefully our realtor can find us something we like soon. We were going to make an offer on a really nice house but it sold before we could get to it.
Post a Comment