I just realized that it has been a while since I have updated our blog. Strangely, I don't have any new pictures to post at the moment but thought I would share a funny little story about Mathias.
Mathias loves animals and has an awesome animal collection. Most of his stuffed animals are not the traditional ones you would find in a child's collection. (He has a ferret, mole, rat, rhinoceros, elephant, etc.) Last week we made a trip to IKEA and found a mommy fox with a baby. Mathias grabbed onto it and was snuggling with it all through the store so I had to buy it for him. Well, Mathias being a two year old doesn't have the best pronunciation of some sounds and the letter x comes out with a 'ck' sound. So, when he says "fox" it sounds like the f-word. He loves his fox and is always asking me where his mommy fox is and the tiny fox is. The other night his fox and puppy were on the floor and I asked him if he wanted them for bed and this is what he yelled, "fox, puppy!" (Well, you know what it sounded like.) Brian and I were laughing so hard we didn't know what to do! I just hope he can get his speech right before someone thinks we are teaching him vulgar language. In the mean time, I guess it is a good laugh. :)
5 years ago




1 comment:
Hey I am so glad you wrote me. I have been asking Grandpa to let me know the other blog addresses in our family. I think it has been over a year since I asked him. It has been fun to read all the other cousins blogs too.
Joelle
Post a Comment