Mathias has made another big step toward becoming a 'big boy'. He still had his bottle before bed (don't worry about his teeth, I NEVER let him sleep with a bottle) and the other night I tried giving him a sippy cup instead. No protest from Mathias whatsoever! I was worried that we were going to have a difficult time getting rid of his bottle but it was easier than I thought. Knock on wood. :) The only thing is we have to call his sippy cup a bottle but I don't mind that at all.
Just in case anyone was wondering, we still have not seen the penny Mathias swallowed. It will be three weeks on Wednesday. Hopefully we just missed it in our search. He has a well check next week so I'll ask the doctor about it.
5 years ago




2 comments:
Isnt that hard... When Kyndra turned one i took hers away cause i didnt want her to get hooked. As soon as we move in, her binkie is GONE!
Thankfully we don't really have a problem with a binkie. Mathias still has a couple but he uses them more as a projectile than for comfort. Boys. :)
Post a Comment