Little boys are so funny! I'm sure little girls are too, but I don't have one. :) Mathias was crying this morning when he woke up and upon entering his room, I found out why. He was laying in his crib trying to put his pajama pants back on upside down and inside out. Instead of putting his feet in the right way, he was trying to put his feet in from the bottom of the leg where his foot should come out. He was really mad because he couldn't put his pants on. The other day, Brian went to get him up from his nap and when Brian walked into his room, Mathias handed him his diaper. Any time we get up from sitting, Mathias will run and steal our seat. He also tries to tickle us if he finds a feather from a pillow or the tag on a blanket. The poor kid still can't jump. It's so funny to watch him try. He can only get one foot off the floor but thinks he is jumping really high. OK, one more. :) I was giving Mathias a hair cut the other day and he was really worried when he saw the hair falling onto the floor. He kept pointing to the hair saying with wide eyes, "Uh-oh! Uh-oh! Uh-oh, Mommy!" Mathias is such a cute little boy and we love him so much. He keeps us laughing everyday.
On a side note, I went to the doctor yesterday and so far everything looks good. We should be able to find out the baby's gender in about another month. I can't wait!
5 years ago




1 comment:
Mathias sounds like a character... what a cutie! I cant wait for you to find out what you are having. I hope it is a girl, that way you can experience how funny little girls are even tho they are full of drama.
Post a Comment