Thursday, March 13, 2008

Leave Me Alone!!!

Last night I went in to check on Mathias before going to bed. It took me a minute to find him in the mess of blankets in his bed. When I did, he had his face pushed up against the bumper pad and his feet sticking out between the slats of his crib. I moved him so that he could breathe and his feet wouldn't fall asleep. When I moved him, he woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep without a bottle. So, we snuggled on the couch while Mathias had his bottle. Mathias just had an angry face the whole time and Brian was trying to get a smile out of him from across the room. Nothing. So Brian came closer and started tickling and teasing his feet and giving him kisses. Still nothing. After a few more minutes of teasing Mathias had had enough. He pushed away his bottle, threw his arms up in the air in frustration and mumbled something under his breath telling his Daddy, "Leave me alone!" Then he went back to his angry face and bottle.

No comments: